Fertility Specialist Eli Geva
“Mother and Child” Medical Centers offerIntended Parents a supervision of the professional medical specialists, among them: MD and Ph.D. degree specialists in medical sciences, physicians of the highest category and doctors with 20 plus years of work experience. In total,there are 100 physicians, 25 PhD reproductologists working for “Mother and Child” center and 270 nursing staff workers.
Information about the doctor
- Sackler Faculty of Medicine School affiliated with Tel Aviv University (Tel Aviv, Israel);
- The Weizmann Institute of Science (Rehovot, Israel);
- University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), (USA).
Over 50 scholarly publications and reviews on health, science and medical issues.Professional experience
- Herzliya Medical Center (Israel);
- Assuta Medical Center (Tel Aviv, Israel);
- The Network of Reproductive Medical Centers “Mother and Child” (Kyiv, Ukraine).
- The American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM);
- The European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE);
- The American Endocrinology Society (ES);
- The American Anrogen Excess Society (AES).
All types of fertility and IVF treatment types, including operations.
- The American Gynecology Research Association award;
- The American Fertility Association recognition;
- The Israel Society of Obstetrics award;
- The National Science Foundation award.
Online consultationOnline consultation
If you are looking for a professional advice or seeking a private consultation with one of our specialists, please click the button “Schedule a Consultation” below and provide us with your contact information.Schedule a Consultation