Fertility Specialist Kotlik Volodymyr
“Mother and Child” Medical Centers offerIntended Parents a supervision of the professional medical specialists, among them: MD and Ph.D. degree specialists in medical sciences, physicians of the highest category and doctors with 20 plus years of work experience. In total,there are 100 physicians, 25 PhD reproductologists working for “Mother and Child” center and 270 nursing staff workers.
Over 20 yearsQualification, academic degree:
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Information about the doctor
- Kharkiv National Medical University;
- Postgraduate Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility;
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer since 1999;
- Medical Psychologist since 2005;
- Health Care Administration Specialist since 2010
Over 20 scholarly publications on health, science and medical issues related to infertility diagnostics and treatment, diagnostics in obstetrics and gynecology, postovariectomy syndrome treatment.Professional experience
- Specialized maternal clinic in Kharkiv;
- Chief Medical Officer (CMO) at V.I. Hryshhenko Human Reproductive Center;
- Chief Medical Officer (CMO) at the Network of Reproductive Medical Centers “Mother and Child” since 2009.
- Fertility Clinic Skive Sygehus (Denmark);
- IVI-Madrid (Valencia, Spain);
- Universitas Belgium (Brussel, Belgium).
- The European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE);
- The Ukrainian Association of Reproductive Medicine (UARM).
Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART).
Online consultationOnline consultation
If you are looking for a professional advice or seeking a private consultation with one of our specialists, please click the button “Schedule a Consultation” below and provide us with your contact information.Schedule a Consultation