Fertility Specialist Radko Vitaliy
Over 8 yearsQualification, academic degree:
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Information about the doctor
- Bogomolets National Medical University (NMU);
- Postgraduate Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
11 scholarly publications on health, science and medical issues.Professional experience
- Institute of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine (Diagnostic Medical Sonography);
- Gynecologist, Obstetrician, Fertility Specialist and Endocrinologist at the Network of Reproductive Medical Centers “Mother and Child”.
- The University of Duisburg-Essen (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany);
- “Mother and Child” Medical Center (Saint Petersburg, Russia);
- Professional Development Course “Family Reproductive Health. Barren Matrimony” (Moscow, Russia);
- Professional Development Courses "Fundamentals of Reproduction", "Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology," "Fundamentals of Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy in Obstetrics and Gynecology";
- Clinical Observation Program (Lübeck, Germany);
- Aarhus University, Department of Clinical Medicine, Prof. Peter Humaidan Program (Skive, Denmark).
- The European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE);
- The Ukrainian Association of Reproductive Medicine (UARM).
- Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART);
- Endocrine gynecology;
- Treatment of cervical conditions.
Online consultationOnline consultation
If you are looking for a professional advice or seeking a private consultation with one of our specialists, please click the button “Schedule a Consultation” below and provide us with your contact information.Schedule a Consultation