Fertility Specialist Radko Vitaliy
“Mother and Child” Medical Centers offerIntended Parents a supervision of the professional medical specialists, among them: MD and Ph.D. degree specialists in medical sciences, physicians of the highest category and doctors with 20 plus years of work experience. In total,there are 100 physicians, 25 PhD reproductologists working for “Mother and Child” center and 270 nursing staff workers.
Over 8 yearsQualification, academic degree:
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Information about the doctor
- Bogomolets National Medical University (NMU);
- Postgraduate Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
11 scholarly publications on health, science and medical issues.Professional experience
- Institute of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine (Diagnostic Medical Sonography);
- Gynecologist, Obstetrician, Fertility Specialist and Endocrinologist at the Network of Reproductive Medical Centers “Mother and Child”.
- The University of Duisburg-Essen (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany);
- “Mother and Child” Medical Center (Saint Petersburg, Russia);
- Professional Development Course “Family Reproductive Health. Barren Matrimony” (Moscow, Russia);
- Professional Development Courses "Fundamentals of Reproduction", "Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology," "Fundamentals of Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy in Obstetrics and Gynecology";
- Clinical Observation Program (Lübeck, Germany);
- Aarhus University, Department of Clinical Medicine, Prof. Peter Humaidan Program (Skive, Denmark).
- The European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE);
- The Ukrainian Association of Reproductive Medicine (UARM).
- Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART);
- Endocrine gynecology;
- Treatment of cervical conditions.
Online consultationOnline consultation
If you are looking for a professional advice or seeking a private consultation with one of our specialists, please click the button “Schedule a Consultation” below and provide us with your contact information.Schedule a Consultation